Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Everybody Needs Inspiration.................

Hey so one day I was just looking around on Google with inspirational quotes. Sometimes I think it's really fun to read them. If I am having a bad day I know that I can look at some inspirational quotes to get me through my day. Also scripture reading and praying will also get you through the day. I don't know what I would do without my scriptures. I had Seminary in 1st period today and it was seriously so awesome. I was so tired, but the Holy Ghost kept me awake. We talked about the Restoration of the Gospel. For those of you who don't know the Restoration is the bringing back of the only true and living church on the earth the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We believe that a man named Joseph Smith was given inspiration from God to restore the church back on the earth. Anyway go to LDS.org for more information. You will find all the answers to your questions on that website. It's a great website. Anyway back to inspirational quotes. They are so good and I have to post a few that are my favorite. Read them and be inspired!!!!! We all can get through our trials with Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father.


I love this quote so much. It is truly awesome.



Another super awesome quote. God does see why we do it. He sees the good in us when others don't always.



So true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This one I think applies to ALL high school kids. Just because we aren't popular doesn't make us special. God loves us and we are special to him. Don't ever forget that.




This quote is so true. We are given specific trials in our lives because Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ know we can overcome them. WE ARE STRONG!




BEST QUOTE EVER!!!!!!!!!



This one is awesome. I have so much respect for Corrie Ten Boom.


Here are some other awesome quotes:


Can anyone guess where this quote is from?








Well hope you enjoyed these quotes and hopefully one of them changed your day. Everyone have an awesome day and never give up. Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father are there for us. Don't give up the Faith. Keep fighting. I know we can do it. Have an awesome day!






No comments:

Post a Comment