Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sometimes It's Hard to Stay Positive During the School Year............Tips for the Teenage Soul.

Hey guys! So school started this week for me and yes most of the week was really fun, but now it's back to going to bed early and doing homework for 4+ hours. Sometimes it's really hard to stay positive during the school year. That's why I am going to give you guys some tips to help you out for this next school year. First thing that I like to do is listen to music to help me stay positive. Music can relax you if you are feeling stressed out. Just choose a nice calm song that you can listen to to calm down your nerves. Also another thing that I like to do is meditate. Now I know that sounds weird, but sometimes it works when you are stressed out during the year. If you have a big test coming up try to meditate. By meditating your body will relax and you can study better and keep better focus. Also get to bed on time. I know you want to stay up to watch that new episode of "Parks and Rec," but you need your sleep. Plus most TV's today can record TV Shows. That's how I watched one of my favorite shows "Psych." I would record it and then go to bed and watch it the next day when I got home from school. That way you get to bed on time and can still watch it later. Okay those are the only tips I have because this blog is supposed to be fun and this post is boring. So if any of you have any suggestions for what you can do to make your school year better just comment on this post. Well hope everyone has an awesome day. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment