Friday, October 24, 2014

Putting our Mortal Lives into Real Perspective

Hey. So today I was just watching TV after school and just kind of relaxing after a long week of school. My dad came home and we talked a little bit about our lives. My dad was telling me how it's not the mortal consequences that matter, but the eternal consequences that matter. It really made me evaluate my life and to focus on the more important things. I mean I think I watched about 4 or 5 hours of TV today when I could have been studying for the ACT which is tomorrow or mowing the lawn which I now have to do tomorrow after I'm exhausted from the ACT. I think we all need to evaluate our lives and to see maybe where we could work better in some areas. Nobody's Perfect. I don't expect everyone to completely change their lives. It's just that the Gospel of Jesus Christ makes me happy. Life is good. Sometimes it can be hard, but with Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost, my Family and my Friends I can do hard things. We all can do hard things. We should never give up because life is too hard. We were meant to be down on this earth so that we could face challenges and overcome them and become more like our Heavenly Father. So please don't give up. You can do it. Life is short and we need to realize that Keeping the Commandments is the right thing to do. It will lead us to happiness. Let's just try to evaluate our lives a little bit. Who's up for the challenge? We can do it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment