Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Guess Who's Back?

Hi everyone!!!! What's up? Guess who's back? This guy. Holy cow can you believe it? It's been one day and I am back. That must be a new record. Wahoo!! Anyway so I just want everyone to know to just be happy tomorrow. Tuesday is going to be a great day!!!! I am going school shopping. Wahoo!! New clothes!!!! I am so excited. And then I get to do Summer Homework and clean my room. Wahoo!! NOT!!!! I am excited for the school shopping part, but not for the homework and cleaning. It's not fun, but I need to do it and use my day up wisely. I shouldn't just sit around all day and be bored. At least summer homework gives me something to do. Plus school starts on Thursday so I have to get it done NOW!!!! Ya so everyone just be HAPPY!!!! Tomorrow can be a great day if you make it one. Man I can't wait to read my scriptures tonight. I just got to Helaman a few nights ago and it's been great. Awesome stories. Ya so I just wanted to say to everyone out there to be happy tomorrow. Do something silly like eat some chicken and laugh. Crack a clean joke or two. Just something that brightens up your day. Let's all be positive. Anyway so I don't really know what else to type.................awkward silence...................this is not awkward at all.............Oh ya I got something. I just want to say how grateful I am for my family. I love them all so much. My last sister just got married last week and crazy things have happened. What I mean by crazy is watching my other sister's kids and being exhausted from all the running around at the wedding. The wedding was awesome though. I love the Salt Lake City Temple. It is gorgeous. Anyway family is super important to me and I love my family so much. I am so grateful for all that they do. My last sister left today to go home for a long time. I really miss all three of my sister's because they are all gone. Anyway I will see them all soon. Ya so be grateful for your family and whenever you spend time with your family make the memories last. Ya so I am tired, but I really wanted to write and I did so chicken is delicious. Bye!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment