Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Like I said before my religion is a big part of my life. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. For those of you who haven't read my first post I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love my religion. It is the greatest part of my life. One thing that I would love to do right now is bear my testimony. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is so amazing. I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He is so amazing and really is the best. I know that Joseph Smith was a true Prophet of God and that Thomas S. Monson is a true Prophet of God today. I know that Jesus Christ came to this Earth and atoned for everyone's sins. I am so grateful for him and his wonderful example. I know that families can be together forever. I love my wonderful parents. They are such great examples to me. I know that the scriptures are true. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment