Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to my blog!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so awesome and fun. For this first post I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jonathan Marchant and I am 16 years old. I love to sing and dance. I love to sing karaoke. Singing is a big part of my life. I sing everyday whether its an LDS church hymn or just a popular song on the radio. Anyway music is also a big part of my life. I love listening to music. It is so fun. I love just rocking out to my favorite tunes and dancing around. One of my favorite shows is Psych. I think it is so funny. I also love Disneyland. I have been there many times and enjoy it so much. I love the rides and the fun, happy feeling that you get when you are there. It is a great place. My family is very important to me. I love them all very much. We always have fun when we are together. They are all amazing and I love them. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love it. A lot of this blog is based on my religion. I have some really amazing spiritual experiences that I would love to share with the world. Anyway that is a little bit about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment